There are many good reasons to talk to a psychotherapist. You might be feeling depressed, stressed or anxious. Or you might need help with your relationships or parenting.
All of us encounter periods of transition, challenge or crisis. As your psychotherapist, I will work with you in a compassionate, respectful, and confidential manner. Additionally, I listen carefully and give you feedback to help you resolve problems and achieve your goals.
Growth and change are possible. Through our work together you can relieve pain, reduce stress, develop more satisfying relationships, resolve conflicts, improve parenting, and live in the moment with a positive outlook.
Psychotherapy can help in the following ways:
- Develop an increased understanding of yourself
- Increase mindfulness
- Reduce stress and anxiety through learning new ways to cope
- Develop more satisfying relationships
- Manage situations or emotions that led you to seek therapy
- Improve parenting
- Increase happiness in your life and relationships
- Improve your self-esteem